9:00am, Saturday, April 27th
@Nay Aug Park, Scranton, PA (Meet at The Greenhouse)
Join us for a family-friendly 5K Run / Walk to celebrate our environment around Earth Day! Your participation benefits local environmental groups (The Greenhouse Project and SEEDS) and helps sustain NEPA Green Fair, the area’s largest celebration of healthy, sustainable living.
$25 – Early Registration- *price includes guaranteed t-shirt
$30 for anyone signing up after April 10th- *T-shirts will not be guaranteed to those who sign up after this date and are on a first come, first served basis
Participation awards include: eco-friendly race t-shirts, medals, and swag bags.
The race will be chip timed and have awards for:
- Overall 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place males
- Overall top 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place females
- Overall Top 3 5K finishers in their age group category
- Re-usable Water bottle
- Gently used athletic sneakers to recycle
- Any money for food or items you would like to buy after the race at the Green Fair
- A friend or team to run / walk with (optional, but encouraged)
*This is a Rain or Shine event! All registrations are final and non-refundable. If for any reason you are unable to attend the event, your registration will be considered a donation to the charity.
*After the race enjoy free entry to educational presentations, sustainability demonstrations, eco-friendly vendors, children activities, live music, local food, hiking, yoga, and more at the NEPA Green Fair!
*If you’d like to become a sponsor, vendor, volunteer, click Get Involved in the menu above. Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org